VERICUT is a 3D-model simulation program, used to plan and make the working process on CNC machines and industrial robots more efficient. VERICUT was developed by CGTech, an international leader in the field of solutions and reification for CNC machines since 1988. VERICUT is now a standard for CNC, and is used by many companies throughout the world in the aerospace, vehicle and medical equipment industries, among others.
VERICUT detects GCode programming errors, performs visual simulation of CNC machines and the tools in both the end of the process and before actual cutting of the material and maximizes the knowledge needed for the operation of the machines. It all results in a significant saving of resources.
• An intuitive use interface on MS Windows platforms.
• Full integration with CAM environments, including SIEMENS PLM Software’s NX.
• Support for all kinds of CNC machines, including: Mazak, Makino, DMG/Mori Seiki, Okuma and others.
• Maximum assurance of programing quality and accuracy, which saves money, materials, engineering, processing and setup times.
• Detection and correction of programming errors of tools and technology prior to manufacturing.
• A full simulation of tools, machines, GCode and raws.